1. I have two birth marks, but one I just got this year on my ankle. Does that still count?
2. I always pronounce “oriented” as “orientated” which is apparently the way it’s said in the UK.
3. I have an 11.5 shoe.
4. I have a tiny kidney on one side that only has 2% of the shared function and we don’t know why.
5. I have six toes on my left foot.
6. I may be related to Chief Pontiac of the Potowatomi tribe.
7. My mom likes to believe that we also might be related to Che Guevara, because his father’s last name is Lynch, my mom’s last name.
8. I can barely touch my toes now, but I used to be really flexible.
9. My dad is pretty tan and has super dark hair, which I obviously didn’t inherit.
10. I grew a foot in 2 years during my growth spurt.
11. My hair is naturally a light ash blonde, my eyebrows are brown, my armpit hair is light brown, my arm hair is blonde and my leg hair is like red, brown, and blonde all mixed.
12. My sister and I don’t have a single physical similarity.
13. When I get big adrenaline boosts, I often don’t remember what happened. I used to not remember kissing people after I did, like I knew I did, but I didn’t remember if I even closed my eyes or what I did with my hands.
14. I’m a Leo, and lamb in Chinese zodiac. And somehow it fits me, despite how different the are supposed to be. My grandpa is the same too and we are very much alike.
15. My hair was pure white when I was growing up, and it looked clear when wet.