“FALL OUT BOY
1. Sharing the stage with Blink-182 and the connection of the live crowd with ‘Folie A Deux’ despite the state of the music industry.
2. Playing Obamas inagural ball and receiving an xmas card from the white house
3. Taking the next generation of punk pop bands on tour on the believers never die part deux tour.
4. Fighting for our ideals with art (poverty, prop 8, equal rights) and creating Fall Out Toy Works- a cohesive pop medium meant to to challenge peoples minds with in the constraints of pop culture
5. Finally taking a breath. Growing up and accepting our past and future on “Believers Never Die” album. Stepping back and watching the scene grow.”—best accomplishments in 2009 for Fall Out Boy via: http://decaydance.com/blog/the-year-of-decaydance/